Live Arrival Guarantee
We take pride in our shipping and losses are a very rare occurrence, even when the boxes are delayed. Live arrival is always guaranteed. In the rare event of a fish arriving DOA, we will replace or refund any fish that arrives DOA. Please contact us if your fish arrive alive but unhealthy.
Terms and Conditions for Live Fish:
- To claim DOA, we WILL REQUIRE PROOF in the form of a picture of the dead fish inside the bag within 3 hours of delivery.
- Refunds are issued for the cost of the fish, not the cost of the shipping.
- Somebody MUST be home. If someone is not present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt, the live arrival guarantee is voided.
- All sizes listed are approximate.
- Buyer is responsible to know and follow all of their State/County laws
How Do We Treat Our Fish?
The health and quality of the fish we sell is of upmost priority to us. For that reason, we take extra time and preparation with all fish as they arrive at our facility. All fish are treated based on the conditions they exhibit upon arrival-ranging from medications as well as natural solutions like salt, heat and rich tannin water. We make sure they are healthy, active and eating before listing.
How Do We Prepare Fish for Shipping?
When your order is placed, we do visual checks on every fish to ensure they are at upmost health. To ship fish properly, a period of fasting is required. This is why we only ship two days a week.
Our Commitment to You
Customer service and an all-around positive experience is our #1 goal at Rockland Aquarium. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our customers, and providing a personalized experience to each person who receives a fish from us. Our commitment to our customers is providing fish at the highest quality, health, and price that we can offer. We get the most enjoyment out of seeing our fish thrive for years in your tank.