Hygger Newly Quartz Submersible Aquarium Heater - Free shipping
Fully submerged quartz heater, made of explosion-proof quartz with digital display
- Safety Features
- Adjust the Temperature to Your Needs
- The Digital Display Makes for At-a-Glance Temperature Monitoring
- 100W/200W/300W Quartz Heating Tube
- Fully Submersible Quartz Heater
100 Watts - Perfect for 10-25 Gallons
200 Watts - Perfect for 25-50 Gallons
300 Watts - Perfect for 40-75 Gallons
Fully submersible heater
The aquarium quartz heater must be fully submerged to work properly.
Rapid thermal accumulation
The heating rod is made of explosion-proof quartz glass and a high-temperature resistant nickel-chromium heating wire with silicon carbide heat conduction; this results in faster water heating and a safer, more durable, long-lasting quartz heater.
External temperature display
LED digital display screen shows the default setting of Fahrenheit for the current water temperature and preset temperature. Every touch changes the set temperature by 1°F. LED light indicates shows the heating status.
Precise temperature control
Adjustable temperature from 59°F-93°F to maintain a constant and stable temperature for fresh or marine aquariums.
Auto power off and warning signal
When the heating rod is exposed to air, the submersible heater will shut off automatically and emit a warning signal. When the heating rod is completely immersed in water, it will start working again.
A high-temperature resistant safety cover
High-quality and high-temperature-resistant PC plastic covers prevent fish from being harmed.
Directions for Use
1. Please unplug the heater and let it cool for 15 minutes first before you perform a water change or take out the heater rod.
2. The heater must be fully submerged underwater for at least 5 inches.
3. Keep water in circulation for better distribution of the heat.
4. It’s essential to keep it off the gravel or sand as the difference in heat conductivity between the water and substrate could result in the heater glass cracking.